Thursday, January 8, 2009

journal entry: june 20, 2008

We're officially half way through our program here.  It's interesting that so much has happened and I feel like we just got rolling.  I don't know how valuable my reflections are since I feel like I'm on sensory overload most of the time.  

Bidyut was telling us, in our informal group meeting, about the organization he works with: Niroga Institution.  The program brings the philosophies of the four yogas and instruction on practice to marginalized groups in society.  It sounds amazing and has seen quite a bit of success.  I'd like to look into it more when I return to Gainesville.  

Overall I'm happy to know that there is an opportunity for continuation of the things we're learning here through this organization... and maybe there are other like it...


No comments: