Saturday, April 26, 2008

musings

Wow.  I have some of the greatest people in my life.  How am I ever depressed or upset about anything.  I'm so fortunate to be surrounded by such awesome, interesting people.

I'm buzzin' right now.  I decided to drink some beers while doing some reading at Buddha Belly.  I really like it there.  Maybe it has nothing to do with the restaurant but everything to do with the weather and the fact that they had a patio. That's more likely to why I liked it.  I mean I like Bagels Unlimited for that exact reason.  The food sucks, but I love their porch.

I'm freaking out a little about India.  Its just strange that I'll actually be going... I never thought it'd actually happen for whatever reason.  Damn its awesome, but at the same time I'm scared and nervous.  I need to get into some sort of shape before I go, otherwise I'm going to sucking wind when we go hiking.


Hammer time.

Ooodles of Love.

No comments: