Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ready.... break!

So I have four and a half hours until my final lab report is due for the semester.  These things just suck the life out of me and make me question if I really want to go into academia.  If all I do is write reports and hang out in a lab, count me out.  So not fun.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the processes in the lab because I learn quite well doing the hands on thing, but I hate how every little detail must be perfect.  It'd be one thing if every report had the same layout, but I feel as though I'm learning something new each and every lab.  This is getting old, especially since typically I have two to three different labs a semester.  I'm just frustrated, burnt out, and tired.  Its a waste of my time.  I want this semester to end... which it will as of 5:00.  Come on 5:00.....

Back to the salt mine.... chug chug chug.  I can do it!  I'm the little engine that could!

No comments: