Saturday, May 10, 2008

adventures

Tomorrow I head to Tampa to visit my parents for about a week, then to Michigan to see family before the big India trip.

I'm quite bummed out that I'm leaving the 'ville.  I'll be back briefly May 26th for the May Baby Birthday Celebration (all May Babies celebrate...duh) then I leave for India May 30th.  I've been enjoying my free time immensely.  I've realized how much I truly love where I'm living and the friends I've made.  I can't say I'm excited about being in Tampa.  The city is as personable as the color beige.  Ew.  I'll try my hardest to adventure; it'll be slightly easier since my sister will also be there.  I am looking forward to seeing her and her dog Butt.  Below are some pictures of several adventures.  I've been on many more but am not always equipped with my camera.  Bad for documenting adventure mania, but makes my bag lighter.

In search of the junk lady
Somewhere in NorthCentral FL April 24, 2008

Happily Lost
Micanopy, FL April 24, 2008

Rolling Rings
Levin College of Law, Gainesville, FL April 25, 2008

Succulents
Gainesville, FL May 2, 2008

Erin and Bess the chicken (?)
Gainesville, FL May 2, 2008

Stroll.
Gainesville FL May 5, 2008

Blinded by the light
Gainesville, FL May 5, 2008

Washing adventure with Erin
Gainesville, FL May 9, 2008

LBG(TQ)'s obsession with Vitamin Water reaches all time high
2nd Street Bakery, Gainesville FL May 10, 2008

No comments: