Thursday, May 29, 2008

Venture into the unknown

I've had an amazing past two days. Friends showing their love and support. Sharing food and fun. I'm not as scared as I was, but I'm still nervous. I'll be there this time tomorrow. New Delhi. I'm not going to sleep tonight. Too bad I've had a few beers and am sleepy.

Jdawg made dinner for us all last night. Erin and Tturtle made salad. LBG(TQ), Colin, Cage Fighter and Scotty were there. We all drank, ate, and were overall merry. It made my heart warm.

I'm going to be getting suits for Colin, Tturtle and Jdawg in New Delhi. Three men running around Gainesville in my fashions. BAMF! That my friend, is power.

Erin is making cobbler right now. I'm wearing a green dress, hand made and passed along to the person who fits in it. Video games are being played. Dog is being weird. All feels right in the world.


I wonder what six weeks from now will be like.

1 comment:

Erin Curry said...

it's nine twenty two
and I already miss you.

p.s. that dress looks amazing on you.